We are celebrating another year in the books!
With the new year rapidly approaching, we wanted to take a moment to stop and reflect on our many accomplishments and challenges over the past year. We have been doing a lot of reflection as we work on our end-of-year reporting and plan for the year ahead.
To celebrate our accomplishments, the WeedWise Program has prepared an annual report for the 2021-2022 fiscal year. Over the last year the WeedWise program has:
- Maintained the Clackamas Weed List with 222 weeds and 105 priority weeds;
- Provided technical assistance to 282 residents;
- Maintained permissions with 2,120 landowners;
- Surveyed 24 new properties;
- Carried out 927 treatments across 5,106 infested acres;
- Sent targeted mailings to 1,857 households;
- Partnered with 53 public and non-profit organizations;
- Administered 2 Cooperative Weed Management Areas;
- Tracked 41,931 separate weed observations.
These are just the highlights of our year! So please take a look and learn more about the great work that our folks have carried out over the last year!
WeedWise Annual Report 2022